I need a webGL/[login to view URL] specialist to an interactive video experience for a brazilian artist.
- 2 videos will run at the same time: video1 shows one side of the story, and when user holds the mouse, it changes to video2 that shows different side of the story, using perhaps a quick mask/fade effect to change between them;
- little parallax effect on mouse move;
- mouse cursor with a beautiful trail;
- fx on top of it (noise effect, little grains, glitches)
- performance is key
- desktop focused, but mobile too.
+ small data visualisation at the end, grabbing the registered names from a database and displaying as an "energy particle" on the screen.
The deadline is pretty tight, v1 needs to be ready by 22/08, launch is at 28/08.
I expect to be advised in key points of the project.
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 208$ tähän työhön
Hello. Why use webGL/[login to view URL] ? Canvas is better suited for this type of application. I hope you will share more information regarding this project with me Thank you for the attention.