Task 4: FE Convert the Dialogue section, Mission section along with background images, and the Projects section from JQuery to React components.
Task 5: FE Convert the jQuery Contact US section, integrate with NodeJS service, Covert google maps section to React components.
They should work both in mobile view and desktop view just like the existing [login to view URL] jQuery webpage
ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA FOR TASK 4:
1. Build the dialogue section with Background image and text using ReactJS and Material UI as shown in the existing webpage.
2. Build the Mission section along with background image using ReactJS and Material UI as shown in the existing webpage.
3. Build the Projects section along with the images of previous work using ReactJS and Material UI as shown in the existing webpage.
ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA FOR TASK 5:
1. Convert the jQuery Contact US section to React JS
2. Integrate the Contact US section with NodeJS service POST API. NodeJS service is already built and working. Postman collection will be provided
3. If the POST API returns success the show a message "Thanks for requesting a consultation, we will get back to you shortly", if it fails show this error message "Unfortunately, there is an error while requesting consultation"
4. Convert google maps section to React components. The google maps should point to a longitude / latitude of downtown San Francisco (Ex:- 600 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94105)
Interview call/chat: 10 mins call/chat interview before awarding the project.
Project start: To start the project, checkout the repo, create a branch and make your changes on the branch.
Follow the readme and you should be able to run the application within 5 mins. All the Front end code goes into the /mern/client folder in the repo
Completion call/live show: A call/live recording to show me the completed project, then push the branch and create a pull request for the code after completion.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $22 tähän työhön
Hi I have read your requirements and I can do this within 5 hours I have rich experience of React and Typescript so I'm very confident for this Thanks Ernest