This program requires use of static methods to accomplish each of the following for one or more students (use a while or do...while loop)
1. read a user's first and last name (you must call this method twice. First for the first name, then a second time for the last name)
2. read three integer scores (must call the method three times, once for each of the scores)
3. calculate the total (value returning method)
4. calculate average (value returning method)
5. determine the letter grade based on the following criteria - Average 90-100 grade is A, 80-89.99 grade is B, 70-79.99 grade is C, all others F (use a nested if in a value returning method)
6. output formatted results using printf method. Output must include the full name, the three scores, total, average (to 2 decimal places), and the letter grade (void method)
Go to step 1 if user wants to process another student's grades
You are required to use a static method for each of the steps 1-6 with the first two methods called several times .
Method main should have variable declarations and a while loop with calls to these methods. The first two methods will be called multiple times
This program DOES NOT involve creating a class.
Ensure the program is well-documented throughout to explain the processes.
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $112 tähän työhön
Hi I am an expert java developer with over 4 years of development experience. I can build you this simple app in 3 days. Let's discuss it over chat Regards
Hi there yes I am Expert in programming and I can do this ASAP Kindly send me a message we'll discuss further Looking forward to hear you Thank you.