We need a spotify web player built using NodeJs.
The player must fit the following expectations :
- must run in Linux command line, example : "node [login to view URL]"
- must run Headless (no GUI available on the server)
- user credentials (email, password) must be set in Environment variables
- must run a given URL set in environment variable (can be an album URL or Playlist URL for example)
- no API involved
- direct login through Spotify's login page
The process involved should be
- get URL, email and password from current environment variables
- login to spotify
- load the previous given url
- hit the play button
Full source code must be provided for further debugging or upcoming features
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 198€ tähän työhön
Hello. I work with spotify now and I am very good at node.js so I can do a good job. I can start right now and you can save a lot of time if you work with me. Thank you.
Sorry? I think the project has got a problem, but that is not a point, point is that I can do that. I saw your budget and though I can achieve the results you desire, I would need to discuss the budget. Thanks