We are looking for a quick web app, preferably in Rails, to be constructed so our clients can connect their accounts, and we can run API calls from there and do their accounting.
This application will be simple and only have a place for the users to create an account, connect their bank accounts, add data to each account, and then grab some transactions and display in a datatable.
If this is you, please reach out to us with:
1. Framework you would use
2. What else you have done using Yodlee
3. Any other ideas you believe would make this better.
More details below:
What we need is a web app / interface where users can:
* create/authenticate accounts
* connect to their financial institutions using yodlee
* disconnect an account
* Ability to add metadata to each account
* user can upload files (S3 is fine as backend)
* A user profile dashboard that has
* index of accounts (table, searchable, filterable, sortable, exportable - use DataTables if rails/js is used.
* ability to chat/comment - polymorphic
* edit details (email, name, etc)
We also need a place and way to tie in python scripts for each account. Example. We have scripts that do things with the transactions and export a file. We need
* somewhere to put these python scripts
* A way for them to pull from the app database data for the API calls
* A place to export files (same s3)
* A way to view those exports in-app (just the existence and download of the file, not actually view the file)
We prefer the interface to be written in a common, well-supported framework in
1. Ruby / Rails (Devise, etc)
(in that order)