I'd like a React Button component.
- This needs to be agnostic, so should be standalone, without using any standard widgets/UX library
- Styling should be in bare CSS or (preferred) Styled Components
- The button content can be either text or a small image. The button should adjust to the size. Only one or the other needs to be displayed; it's ok to error if you receive both.
- In principle, it should work with any size content, but you can assume that the images will never be less than 24x24, nor bigger than 200x200.
- The component should accept a prop `mode`, which can be one of "disabled", "unpressed", or "pressed". The button should display simple but appropriate visual effects for each of the three cases, and conform to standard desktop button behaviors.