I need a front-end web developer to build 3 interactive visual (step by step) tutorials to explain the concept of automated process workflows.
This interactive tutorials will be added to a web page in my existing website.
How we will work:
* I will provide all the graphical elements and icons.
* You place them in the tutorial section based on my requirements.
* You develop the interactions/animations needed based on my requirements.
* Each of the tutorials is separate but similar.
How the deliverable looks like on the web page:
* Graphical elements which the user can interact with some of them (click, drag/drop)
* Explanatory text.
* User will be asked to take action on some elements
* After user action, we have simple animations leading to next step.
* Then we ask the user to take a different action
* Total steps are 4 to 6 steps.
What I do NOT want:
* Web Form Wizard (with Next, Next...etc.)
* Learning Management System
* Tutorial Building Engine
* A back-end server
* A website
* A web page of documentation (like Confluence)
I am offering a bonus if you get really creative in how you will present the tutorials to user.