I am looking to create two HTML pages for Hotel Room Service with 2 interactive pictures:
1. Don't Disturb
2. Make Up Room
The details of the two pages will be as follow:
1. The front of the page will have initially a drop down list to select Room Number. Upon selection the page will change removing the dropdown list and displaying the room number at the top with two interactive pictures "Don't Disturb" and "Make Up Room".
2. If any of the two picture buttons is clicked it should show a sign like color around the frame or different picture that indicate it is active.
2. If "Don't Disturb" picture is clicked, it will do the following:
b. write to an XML file, JSON file, or database the status of the don't disturb for this room based on whether the picture is active or not.
3. If "Make Up Room" picture is selected, it will do the following:
a. same like the above points in "Don't Disturb"
b. send a whatsapp message to a specific number with pre-defined message.
This page is like a dashboard to provide status of the room and to create settings.
a. List the room numbers that are with "Don't Disturb" active.
b. List the room numbers that are with "Make Up Room" active and a button to disable it. When the disable button is clicked it do the following:
- Remove it from the active list.
- de-activate it on the Page 1 for that room.
c. Provide a dashboard showing the average time it takes for each room between having the "Make Up Room" active and changing it to de-active. There will be a filter to select the dates from and to for showing the data based on that.
a. A list that can Add rows with 2 columns: 1. Room Number 2. Screen ID
b. Two fields with the account name and passcode.
111 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $608 tähän työhön
Hello, Let me create the 2 html pages for you. HTML is my speciality.. Ready to start now and have it done for you asap. Looking forward to hear from you and work with you. Thanks
HI there, ready to work with you design you a pixel perfect fully responsive 2 html pages for Room Service.. let me start work on it right away ... Looking forward for your quick response.