- This should not be a big project, but should only take a couple hours or less for the right person.
- Must compile and run in Visual Studio 2015 Pro or Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition. This is a C# Asp.Net solution (server-side). NOT a [login to view URL] solution.
- If you are going to use any libraries other than JQuery 1.12 or Uploadify, you need to let me know and I need to approve that library first.
- Must be compatible with JQuery 1.12.4 and Bootstrap 3. I like dark interfaces, so perhaps the Cyborg Bootstrap3 free theme is better. The theme is not as important, but I would like it to be a Bootstrap3 interface.
- I will handle integrating the uploader into my ASP application. I just need a single page application that handles the uploading and maintains a list of files uploaded.
- Application can upload files. It must show a progress bar for each file showing upload progress. Follow the mockup example.
- When a file is uploaded, it immediately appears in the Uploaded File list below. You can immediately remove it from the uploader panel or let it pause for a couple seconds there.
- Each file in the Uploaded Files section has an icon or preview if an image, along with the file name and size and a delete link. If it is a picture, it shows the width and height as well. If you click on the filename, it downloads the file.
- Show thumbnail preview of jpg, bmp or png. Show standard icons for zip, doc, and mp4. I don't care what the icons look like, just any decent transparent PNG icon for each.
i am a lead .NET software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear client. I've read your project description carefully and very interested. Let's discuss over chat and get started. Waiting for your reply. Best regards.