1. Create a responsive tabbed layout with 2 tabs
Title = "List"
Content = All Items
Title = "Favourites"
Content = View with selected items
2. Tab A will be a view parsing object from [login to view URL]
3. In Tab A, make sure the items have the image loaded in a rounded image thumb, having a small selection button, which when clicked will mark the current item selected which should then be reflected in Tab B
4. In Tab A, make sure you parse the 'view-count' parameter to show approx values for eg. 4567 should show as (4.6k)
5. Optionally you can change the UI if it is an internship or an offer.
6. You have to appropriately design the UI for it.
7. The item design of elements in Tab A and Tab B can be the same (just without the selection UI in Tab B)