We are an academic research team at HonorEd Technologies Inc. We have built an open-source, online experiment pipeline. More information at: [login to view URL]
We are looking for multiple web developers to directly work with our research lead. This system is used to manage our research team through micro-tasking, a voting system, and a point system, recruit participants, match researchers and participants, schedule experiment sessions, send reminder emails, conduct our controlled experiments, collect and organize the data. We have already developed this open-source research platform available at [login to view URL] that we're going to continue its development and expansion. Note that this is a completely open-source project under Apache 2.0 You can find the full description of the project in the README .md file in the GitHub repo.
- Maintain code in existing platform, including fixing bugs
- Design and develop new features and custom components to meet project requirements
- Comprehensively document existing and new code for open-source development
- Embed features and tools implemented by other teams into our research platform
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts
- React.js and [login to view URL]
- [login to view URL] integrated with MUI, including emotion
- Firebase and Firestore
- Google Cloud Functions and Cloud Run (bonus for Kubernetes)
This is a full-time position for eight months, starting immediately, with a possibility for a long-term contract.
How to Apply:
Direct message your answer to one of the two screening questions by forking the CodeSnadbox and implementing your solution. The link to your forked answer should be included in your message. In each CodeSandbox, you can find the question explanation in the [login to view URL] file in the src folder. We will only invite those with the right answer to at least one of the two questions:
1- [login to view URL]
2- [login to view URL]