We’re a leading light in our industry and are currently in the process of building out a new technology-focused function. This new function will provide superior business intelligence in the built environment / prop-tech space, comprising mobile and web based project management, data collection, and a set of back-office tools that can maintain and analyze this data.
We’re looking for people that live and breathe technology, that is expert in their chosen set of skills but open-minded enough to understand that there are always better tools around, and keen to be able to put them through their paces.
Our initial vision is an offline ready web-based application, using React and AWS AppSync / GraphQL, with a serverless backend and dynamoDB database, connected to an analytics engine which we’re yet to choose, but likely to be Kibana or AWS quick sight.
Our developers are expected, and expect, to be able to take on interesting work across the full stack, rather than being pigeonholed to the backend or front end. Each team member is typically working as part of a team of three, tackling a large (1-3 month) initiative, and where necessary relevant training is provided.
For our core B2B user facing app we're planning to use React, and an admin theme such as those found here [login to view URL], to give us a head start building out our key features. We're looking for a UX / UI expert to work within the team to ensure our interface is simple to use, consistent and maintainable and that we release features and get user feedback as quickly as possible.
If you can also contribute to more of the "backend" work, using app sync, graphql and Dynamo DB, that would be great but isn't essential!
We are experienced working as a distributed team - using best in class work management and communications tools to ensure everyone is involved in setting the direction, architecture, and standards for the team, and in the design phase of new features. We hire at all levels from junior dev to team lead to ensure we have a balance of experience and opinions to help us make the best decisions.
We hold a team summit every six months and bring everyone to a single location for a week of teambuilding, training & knowledge sharing based around a hackathon. Recent retreats have been in London, Barcelona & Naples.
Our hiring process is fairly simple:
* Apply online, ensuring you give due consideration to the questions - this is your first chance to impress us, and we discard anyone that hasn’t taken the time to fill them in.
* If we feel you’re a fit, we’ll let you know pretty quickly
* Candidates we wish to learn more about are invited to complete a test task - this is a “real world” test, and usually takes the form of a contribution to a relevant open source project. You’ll design a solution with support from multiple members of our team, before pairing up with one of our developers to implement it.
* If we like the way you work, and you like us, we’ll hire you for a larger project (1-2 weeks, paid) to really get to know each other better.
* If this goes well, you’ll join the team on a permanent basis
We hope to hear from you soon!
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.
67 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello Very interested in your project I have many years of experience in React.js, react native development Review my work on my profile Let's have a talk for more detail Thanks