We're developing the minimum viable product for a patented and trademarked system called Pythia (PITH-ee-uh). It will verbally deliver step-by-step directions to a wearable computer/headphone (think mobile Amazon Echo) on demand, in any language, then report the time it takes users to perform each step.
Technology and other requirements include:
1) Be local to Baltimore, MD or Detroit, MI to access hardware or have ability to work & test remotely without hardware via GitHub
3) Conversational user interface and mechanical buttons operate the system
4) Speech recognition
6) Cloud database & record creation
7) Data transfer via pre-configured WiFi network(s)
10) Fluent English -speaking and writing
Information: [login to view URL]
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello. How are you? I am very interested in your project. I am experienced in arduino development using c++. My skills are equal to your need skills. Hire me. Thanks.