We would like to get plugins for IE, Firefox, and Safari coded that:
- Automatically delete certain cookie(s) when the user either logs out of a particular site (site X) or closes all windows/tabs with that URL in them
- Allows users to delete the site X'scookie(s) at any time with one click
- Warns the users visually and aurally when they enter a 3rd party page that tries to access Site X's cookie(s) and allows them to navigate away before entering the site, and in the process, offers them the opportunity to delete all cookies placed by that site.
-- Allows users to submit those sites they receive warnings on to a central database so that other users can know in advance what sites are cooperating with Site X's data tracking. This list of sites should be viewable in a drop-down list from the plugin.
- One-click to turn off certain options(currently buried in the preferences). This action and the label on the button should be adjustable remotely to be able to deal with any future interface changes of Site X's API. (If the user is not currently logged into Site X, they should get a message, "please sign into your account first so we can take care of this" - this dialog should be adjustable remotely.)
- A "Help" button (this button label should be able to be changed remotely - but the default would be "Help") that links to a website (that link URL adjustible remotely, of course) for the users of this plugin. If the user is not online, they should get the dialog "You don't seem to be connected to the internet, currently..."
The parameters of all the elements should be adjustable remotely (i.e. the plugin should first check with our server to see if the parameters have been updated, if the parameters have not changed, or the server is not reachable, the plugin should operate from the parameters in memory.)
2 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön