TL:DR: Build a web app that records audio from the users microphone, analyze their voice automatically and give them personalized feedback on their voice. The goal of this is to sell a "personalized online voice training" video product. Cool presentation is more important than scientific accuracy.
1. the user arrives on [login to view URL] either on a desktop or a mobile device
2. the user is prompted by his browser to allow microphone access
3. Once he does, the recording starts. He is asked to read out a short text, which we provide to him. He is given visual feedback during the recording in form of his frequency chart and a progress bar (does not have to be accurate).
4. The user is then taken to a page where he gets feedback. This should contain a table with key facts like average frequency, median frequency, how monotone vs modulated it is. Also, the feedback should contain a chart with the frequency distribution. A good example of how to do this is https://vocularapp.com.
Nice to have but up to you would be:
- celebrities with a voice like yours (literally just compare the average frequency, no more)
- a bar chart that ranks your voice in the disciplines deepness, resonance, and clarity
Again, the feedback does not need to be very accurate. It only needs to be roughly correct. Equally important is that the page looks nice and is flattering the user and also fun.
5. On the feedback page there should be a button "Get personalized voice coaching" that takes the user to a landingpage of our product. The feedback page should also contain a restart button to go back to step 3).
Budget and payment:
- roughly 1500 USD
- milestones according to your preference
- 12.5% equity in the project and share of all profits
- possible follow up work
Please check reviews of people satisfied with us over the last 8 years. We work hard to provide an environment where talents can thrive. We stand for clear requirements, competitive payments and a good working atmosphere :)
I made a series of (actually good) voice training videos. I'm looking for a way to sell these in a subscription-based way. The idea is that "Get to know your voice" is more intriguing than "Buy this video training" to a user. Visitors to the site will come through ads and a bit of viral too, I hope.
Looking forward to your bids and/or your questions!