Right now we have an almost complete project running the following:
- Nodejs The Lounge Chat that has a WebRTC server implemented for webcam usage on it.
- The chat room is running connected to our IRC network where a user is able to connect via a parameter link (with some hidden ones as well), and turn on their webcam for others to see.
The webcat is running implemented with our PHP/HTML website atm with a field for nick entering that sends the parameters and login with a form.
What we need done:
- Most likely a complete recode of the integration with WebRTC (mediasoup) and TheLoungeChat. We need it to run over multiple cpu cores (20 cores available), so it utilize the server to the fullest. (The project we have right now, only uses 1 core, so when 15-20 clients connected with webcam over the mediasoup webrtc, it will give the server 100% cpu usage and wont let new users see current webcams etc.). (Mediasoup workers/routers).
- The project is currently getting all webcams connected to the webrtc in the background upon connection, which we need it not to do. A connection should only be made upon requesting access to a webcam.
- Optimization with the mediasoup integration with TheLoungeChat.
- Added security measures with connection between WebRTC (mediasoup) and TheLoungeChat so that current webcams cannot be accessed outside of our builds.
- Changes to the Webcam Admin Function, so it is accessible when a user has a certain status on the IRC connection (+o(op) +a(admin) etc.).
- VIP Integration. Added as a parameter to the connection link (examples further down), with &vipNick=username&vipPass=userpass - When connected with these parameters, the client should write a message to our current bot automatically to identity as vip (msg botname !viplogin nick password).
- Nickserv integration. Added as a parameter to the connection link (examples further down), with &nsPass=pass - When connected with these parameters, the client should write a message to Nickserv bot automatically to identity (msg nickserv identify password).
With Webcam Admin Access (Access to webcam admin is on the webcam admin bottom right): [login to view URL]
Without Webcam Admin Access: [login to view URL]
We will provide full root access to the servers where the project is running on (development & production) where you will do your work on.
We are 2 people you will be dealing with during this and we expect quick responses upon requests, but you will also be having time to yourself to work on the project. We expect daily updates on the project and that you reside inside of EU.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €1185 tähän työhön
Hello, Thomas. How are you today? Here is a Node.js expert and I can start work right now. I can help you perfectly. Please send me message now. Thanks Pavel
Hello I have 5 years of experience look at my profile and have completed 422 projects on upwork portfolio [login to view URL] Kind Regards Mudasser Abbas