Here’s the JD:-
The main ask is for Advanced level of JS backend competency: This would be nodejs based with Typescript. The CI/CD part is more about being able to use and debug existing CI/CD pipelines vs setting them up. CI/CD requirements aren’t the primary goat for this JD. In this role you will develop, document, test, monitor, maintain, and operate a wide range of both public-facing and private software. You will contribute to the team’s capabilities by demonstrating technical competence, exceptional communication skills, personal initiative, creativity, desire to learn, transparency, and ability to work as part of a diverse team.
● Design, develop, document, test, monitor, maintain, and operate HTTP services and middlewares for internal and external customers, both in the public and private clouds and in dedicated data centers
● Work closely with domain experts to analyze and implement business requirements ● Work closely with application development teams to standardize build, deployment and operational patterns, tooling, and shared libraries
● Software build and deployment automation
● Research and contribute to open source technologies
● Experience with GraphQL.
● Experience with build and test automation tools (npm, webpack, jest) ● Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
● Experience implementing integration design patterns, especially in a microservices and/or event-driven architecture
● Understanding or willingness to learn engineer applications in any programming language
● Experience with source control, e.g., Git
● Knowledge of load balancing methodology
● Knowledge of continuous integration (CI) tools and processes
● Understanding build and deployment automation tooling such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, Puppet, or Chef
● Knowledge of MySQL, MariaDB Server, Oracle, or MongoDB
The following are considered a plus:
● Knowledge of agile software development methodology
● Knowledge of Linux system administration
● Understanding of global content delivery network (CDN) acceleration and security, specifically Akamai
● Experience with TypeScript
● Experience with Drupal
● Experience with Symfony
● Experience with Red Hat AMQ, Apache ActiveMQ, or Apache Kafka