[url removed, login to view] is a web application that lists training courses for training organisations (TO) on their website. The TOs are given a unique subdomain eg [url removed, login to view] which delivers public pages to take registrations, behind a password area the TO manages the workflow and registration process. Currently unless TOs use our wordpress plugin the way in include the pages is using iframes. Using iframes has the following draw backs:
1) Iframes are difficult to manage for mobile devices and deliver a suitable UI.
2) Cross-origin is not allowed for when making payment via third parties such as paypal requiring a separate page to be opened for payment
3) Support for iframes varies by content management system
4) Having an embedded iframe page does not contribute to improved SEO and results
Sample instructions to customer
Copy this code onto the webpage that you want to include your course list:
<script src="https://[shortname].[url removed, login to view]"></script>
Then copy the following code where you want the list of courses to appear:
The list will appear, and when a visitor clicks on the 'Register' button within your website a pop-up window will appear that enables your customer to register and pay for their training.
Here is a sample public page: [url removed, login to view]
(note that h=1 indicates that the headers should be included, h=0 indicates the headers should not be included.
- the links displayed to enrolment/registration forms open the public form registration link in a pop-up window allowing registration and payment (handled by the server within the popup window)
- ideally the code will work without the use of additional cookies
- the code will need to be fully documented
- the code must not rely upon libraries beyond those already used on the [url removed, login to view] pages
- the code must pass the tests mentioned below.
- original code that can be freely distributed is required
- ownership of the code will remain with [url removed, login to view]
- this code will be distributed to our customers without further payment
- we expect two revisions of a working script.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
we are webxtutor team, we provide trainings, project development support and business solution offline and online both ways. [url removed, login to view]