The main function shall do the following:
* declare an array that holds 20 integer values
* use a loop to put the integer values 1, 2, 3, ..., 19, 20 into the array
* pass the array to the helper function which will return an integer value
* print out the value returned by the helper function.
The helper function shall do the following:
* traverse the array adding the odd values found in the array parameter
* return the sum of the values.
15 freelancers are bidding on average ₹226/hour for this job
Hi , hope you are doing well i have experience 5 years in software Development using Java i can start from today and show you sample for your requirements Thanks OAtechnology
Hello SIr, I am a professional java developer. I can help you with this . I will do it in just 1 day. Contact me asap. I have exp of 6 years. Thanks, meenakshi