We are seeking an Enterprise JavaBeans Developer who will join our fast-growing engineering team, working on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include developing scalable Java applications while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
You should have at least one year of professional experience in building enterprise-grade applications. You must be able to write clean, well-documented code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a geographically distributed and diverse team.
· Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications that enhance our core platform
· Create well designed, testable, efficient code
· Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Assist in preparation and production of releases
· Ensure designs meet specifications
· Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
· Experience with J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss and relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
· Computer Science degree or equivalent
· Experience working on large software projects
· At least one year of post-graduate experience in Java development with J2EE
· Deep understanding of OO programming principals and commitment to clean, efficient, well documented code.
Years of experience: 3
61 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello how are you? i am a highly skilled java programmer. i have built several applications in java as you see my profile. Let's discuss more details over chat Thank you