We have a project that requires regular ongoing work for an experienced NodeJS and MongoDB developer.
We have real time NodeJS and MongoDB micro-services (about 10 different repos) crawling large numbers of stories daily and applying machine learning. Any experience with RabbitMQ and/or crawling with NodeJS would be preferred.
20-40hrs per month, Im flexible on working hours but I need to see daily progress.
Please send me a link to your Github repo and a demo/live example of your work.
Conditions of Bids
- Autobids and bids without specific proposals will be deleted
- Must use github and commit your work daily to your branch
- Must use Slack and update daily via chat
- Must be willing to sign an IP assignment.
- If you cant bid in our price range please don't bid.
- Please do not bid low and try to renegotiate your price, you will be held to your bid price, its not negotiable before or during the job, Note: False bidding is a huge time suck and frustration for me so I report anyone who does it to Freelancer