I need a Google Apps script that does the following:
- Take a Google Sheets single file that has over 300 sheets (each sheet with the same columns).
- Put each row of information in each sheet in a new file.
- The new Google Sheets file will contain all the rows in each sheet of the original file but in one single sheet.
- The original information will be "stacked up".
- Add a new column that contains the name of the sheet each row in the new file originally belonged to.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Payment through freelancer only.
Thanks in advance,