[login to view URL] a fully responsive Web page using the mock-up attached
2. You can use Bootstrap 4, but make minimal use of Bootstrap and try to write your own SCSS code.
3. We can easily identify the code from bootstrap and your own, so make sure you comment on these parts why you do it.
4. You can use any free images or image placeholders - Make sure the ratio of the images is nice. On the internet there are image placeholders to insert.
6. Search box should stick on the top as you scroll the page (Make nice design)
7. Scroll to top button to get on top immediately from any position
8. Add some nice effects to the page elements (contents animated and nicely floating on page) - We would like to see some animations, like slide left and right, or some other nice looking and modern looking UX wise components
9. We would like to see more advanced things in your code (like HTML5, CSS3, BEM Flexbox, some animations and smooth transition effects throughout the page)
**Note:- Design is not fully restricted, you can become creative and make your own interesting things to improve the design more. It will get PLUS. Make it nicer and be proud of yourself.