This is a very interesting and complex project, with lot's of logic and cool stuff. Its a full time position with a long term ability to grow in seniority, salary and importance. Long term candidates may be offered shares in the company post launch in a few years.
We are currently searching for another person to join our team and help us with the current road map and tasks.
We are seeking someone with creative input and a desire to learn and build things. If you have created a career of googling for solutions and copying other peoples code only, this is not the project for you.
Our system is built off a custom framework we are growing.
We understand there are many packages you can use and copy, and we are not here to re-invent the wheel - but we are very much into trying to understand how the wheel works and how the car is running, and you cannot do so if you we are relying on other people's code only.
We do not use Angular nor React or any other frameworks around.
We do use npm libraries, for parsing XML / CSV files for example.
- Our project is running on NodeJS
- We use MSSql and MongoDB for the databases
We need a person who wants to jump in a very open source that is not dependent on any other frameworks and create something new.
In order to be considered, please respond to the below questions. Scripted replies will not be considered. Please offer as much detail as you deem relevant to each point
1) What languages and frameworks do you know and use? (+ years of experience for each)
2) What do you like more, database - server or client?
3) What do you prefer - working with existing frameworks (like angular, react etc.) or creating a framework of your own?
4) Have you made a website / project from scratch all by yourself?
5) Can you show me / tell me about a website / project you liked the most?
6) Have you made a website / project just for your own needs?
7) Have you designed a project on your own? including time and costs of all the project?
You will be asked to built a small demonstration of your capabilities.
The basics are:
- It needs to run on a NodeJS platform.
- It needs a database (mongoDB or MSSql)
And - the most important part is - do not use any other frameworks!
* You can use all of the Node.js Built-in Modules
* You can use JQuery.
* Nothing else.
* Use your imagination for anything you want to put on the page.
Please, do not spend a lot of time on this. Your time is precious, and we only want this to understand you a bit better.
Share the code on github also.
50 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello I am a senior node.js expert I have built several SAAS with node.js So I think your project is very suitable for me Please feel free to contact me Bes