Project: Responsive web application, with appropriate user management and data security management for health data.
To be eligible for this project you must reside in New South Wales, Australia.
I'm beginning to build an MVP SaaS tool and looking for the right FULL STACK DEVELOPER to get help from for the initial development and potentially ongoing development.
I am self-funding, so have been keeping lean processes and where possible will be looking at low cost solutions in this phase.
I need a full stack developer with insight to help me build a saleable MVP with minimum technical debt and to establish a vision of where we take it from there technically.
I've identified core, secondary and tertiary functionality which gives me options to roll larger in the future while starting simple and have a decently structured set of use cases etc.
We currently have a HTML (Bootstrap 4) admin theme mostly complete. Some elements to be completed during the build cycles in collaboration with the selected developer.
All specialised medical content is being developed in parallel to the platform build.
Overall system and scope
The user roles involved in the project are Nurse (key user of the platform, creating and curating courses), the Clinic Admin (for managing accounts and nursing teams), patients (limited view only report access) and system administrators (for managing and maintaining the system).
The functional overview of the platform includes
- Nurses can create an account and log in
- Nurses can add patients during an intake session including personal details, diagnostic information, and plans/notes
- Nurses can search for and edit patient files
- Nurses can record information from a patient’s physical exercise session (e.g., treadmill time, weight, heart rate, etc.)
- Admin can upload learning “modules” that each include a slide deck presentation, questions, and a downloadable/printable summary, for MVP the presentations will not be made in the app. It is expected that this is an uploaded resource (PDF or PowerPoint) which is displayed by a built in viewer.
- Clinic Admins can group modules to create learning programs
- Nurses can add patients to group learning sessions (in-person) with specific start and end dates
- Nurses can record patient attendance at each group learning session
- Nurses can present slide deck at group learning sessions in-app
- Nurses can export patient data as a CSV file
- GDPR/HIPPA compliance required, primarily, all data encrypted in transit and at rest
Ability for all data to be "forgotten" that is de-identifying all personal data if requested.
- Admins have a dashboard to manage app settings and data
Nice to have
- Clinic Admins can make subscription payments to Admin automatically
- Automatically or manually Nurses can export patient data directly to Gov data stores, the current target standard is FHIR: Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources. Web standard for health interop [login to view URL] , This will also mean a simpler implementation and there are a range of available API integrations to use.
The key deliverables for the project are:
- The development of a responsive web-based data collection and education platform and associated user management system.
- The associated data management tools and implementation.
- Server configuration and deployment as required
- Developer notation and system diagrams to inform ongoing development
To be successfully considered for the project, please ensure your response includes all the following details:
- Technology specializations including experience developing in each technology
- 3 - 5 top relevant projects demonstrating experience
- Project management approach
- General overview of the build process end-to-end
- Proposed solution for the deliverables
- Breakdown of effort in hours, estimated costs.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $15563 tähän työhön
Hi, I have read your requirement for SaaS tool MVP, in detail. I have several more queries, that I would like to discuss with you. Please message to discuss more about it. Thanks