I need somebody to finish a project that is already started. It is a freelancer / jobs site. The backend is node.js and the fronted is angular (latest). The backend framework and frontend template (html and css) are already in place. Users can signup / login / reset password. What has to be done is the profile pages, job listing, candidate and employer pages and the API endpoints.
Candidates without any node.js and angular (latest, understand version > 2) experience will be automatically ignored. You will be given access to git repository, so you must know how to work with git. I'm ready to help and guide you through the process and if you're junior this is will be a good project to see the whole process of developing and deploying sites to production through different development and deploying pipelines.
We will slice the project into small milestones and I will pay you after each finished milestone.
Additional details and specifications:
1) Settings page - change password, email, avatar.
2) Profile (candidate) - standard set of information as every freelancer site - skills, experience, reviews, portfolio, ability to upload images for the portfolio, avatar and probably few more fields.
3) Profile (employer) - again, the standard set of information.
4) Dashboard page - navigated when you login - you as a user you should see some of your pending request / notifications / offers, depending if it's a candidate or employer.
5) Job listing - again, standard page (description, budget, timeframe) and the candidate should be able to place a bid (description, budget, timeframe). The numbers of bids should be public, but the people who bid should be anonymous.
6) The employer should be able to see the bids, click on the candidate and reject / accept the offer.
7) You should not be able to bid or post an offer if you're not logged in.
8) Follow basic style guide on both frontend and backend, the linter should not complain. Backend is written in node but with typescript.
9) The db is mysql, but I don't expect you to be good at writing queries. I can help you with them.
10 I bought a template, so for most of the cases you have the widgets and pages ready, you have to just translate them in angular. For the other cases I'm open for your suggestions, otherwise I will propose where the widgets to be positioned.
11) You will make a PR and you will merge only after approval from me. I will reject the PR if there are any security issues. Also, the PR will pass through [login to view URL] and the linter and test will run there, so the test and the linter should be satisfied for the PR to be successful.
12) Write tests. You don't have to write tests for everything, but we can agree on minimal set of features that have to be tested.
All of the automatic bids during the first 1, 2 minutes will be auto-rejected too.