We need a react component based on facebook´s draft.js. -> [login to view URL]
In this example we can see additional features we also like to have as base and MODULAR plugins: [login to view URL]
In this project we will NOT copy the code and functions. We want our own standalone project. Means we want to extend the basic [login to view URL] editor with help of own custom plugins. It has to be possible to extend the [login to view URL] with plugins. In bottom the scope of the plugins will be defined.
What needs to be done?
Basicly we need to extend the Editor to be able to do same as here: [login to view URL]
Also see screenshot.
1. Be able to add multiple editors on same page without any conflict.
2. Be able to add images with same functions and like in demo [login to view URL] But we need to extend this with some functions like
- Drag and Drop of image to positions.
- Scale image resize drag and drop).
- Image delete function.
3. Be able to add and Edit TEXT with same functions and in same way we see in [login to view URL]
4. We need to be able to add youtube videos
We need a cool project structure as we plan to include the component into other react projects as well.
Qaulity is very important. Here we CLEARLY DEFINE that we are not willing to copy & past codes from other projects. This has to be our own new project which we are able to contribute as well later.