The requirement is to create a syntax highlighter for Ace (see [url removed, login to view]).
The required syntax is rather simple. To get a first impression
please browse to [url removed, login to view] and open the file `MPU60X0` (file->open->MPU-60X0). What you see is the interface definition for the MPU-60X0 (a chip for 6-axis motion tracking). The interface definition contains general
information about the chip and detailed information about the function of each
register of the chip.
For more detauls please see the description of the syntax on github ([url removed, login to view]).
The following should be achieved:
- Syntax highlighting:
- Coloring of keywords INFO, REG, MODE, DEFAULT, BIT
- Coloring of numbers
- Coloring of bit ranges
- Coloring of mode
- Coloring of names
- Coloring of comments (block and inline)
- Code folding and auto-indentation
- correct indentation
- number syntax checking
- Correct spelling of keywords
- Syntax checking: Full syntax checking is **not** required beyond what is described above.