I need someone to build me a Google Street View (GSV) style viewer. This must be built in three.js.
Viewer must be able to
- Load multires panoramas
- Place panoramas in a 3D grid (world) as per supplied json file (coordinates provided) and allow navigation.
- Navigation from one panorama to the next, WRT position in world. Similar to GSV navigation
- Ability to manually deactivate navigation between some of the panos
- Ability to change location of a panorama in world
- URL based location specification
- Ability to use 3D headset for navigation between panos and viewing panos.
- Ability to add information spots to specific coordinates.
- Built in ability to measure point A to point B.
- Interface to align a 2D map with world.
Please only bid if you have a deep understanding of threejs, webvr and the ability to complete this project within 15 days.