I need several Google Apps Scripts that read out the data from crypto-exchanges with data interfaces like APIs, websockets and web scraping approaches into a google sheets spreadsheet and analyse it within Google Sheets with different types of data-analysis approaches like linear regression, moving averages and others.
This will be an ongoing job based on Milestones Briefings and Milestone payments.
Your proposal should be based on the following specific request (this will be Milestone 1):
- Read out data for a predefined list of coinpairs from the platform cryptocompare (or similar cost-free cross exchange historical and realtime data providers)
- Read out 6 datasets per predefined coinpair:
Timeinterval = Timeperiod
1day = 2 years
720min = 1 year
120min = 2 months
45min = 21 days
5min = 3 days
1min = 10 Stunden
Collect data sets for each timeframe and create a sparkline for each of them. Example you get the price for each day for the last 2 years for timeinterval “1day”. Price from every 720min within the last 1 year for “720min” etc.
- Auto-apply the same approach to all predefined coin pairs, so we end up with 6 columns filled with sparklines
- Add a "sparkline settings" menu element that opens a typical google sheets dialog on the right with those options:
- Update all data feeds
- Edit general timeinterval and timeperiod values used to define data sets
IMPORTANT question that need to be answered with your monetary proposal
- Are you aware of existing google sheets data feed add ons like spread street? If yes would you use them for the task or will you be only use your custom made code for more flexibility?
- Please describe which approaches you take to avoid google sheets "request limitations", so that in your solution there will not be any "out of limit" errors.
- Please list price data sources you allready know that provide cost-free historical and realtime crypto data feeds
- Are you able to integrate those data feeds from the realtime (websocket) output from bitfinex without triggering the google sheets "out of limit" error ?
- What are your experiences with data analysis for stock/cryptomarket price movements ?
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, sir, I read your project description. I would like to work on your project. I'll finish with that google sheets job. And my typing speed was 40 wpm. Regards