Using the json file provided below, given an input of products, design a page that:
· Consumes the JSON of products
· Builds the product details page with all products
· Displays the product details, including price, product name, and the main hero image
· Interacts intuitively; if you click on the image, you should see an overlay with a carousel of all thumbnail images
JSON URL - [login to view URL]
· Use any view framework of your choice
· Spend your time in design and implementation. We are not looking for the quickest solution.
· Detail your build system and tests in [login to view URL] – how do we run the tests and run the project?
· Showcase your ES6 skills and your UX/UI chops.
· Responsive experience – 1 column on mobile too 3 columns on desktop
· Accessibility and SEO
Some examples of where prior code challenges have fallen short include:
- Method/Variables are badly named (poor naming conventions)
- No validation/verification and not error-free code
- Not many unit tests / not enough test cases
- No input validation
- I think the candidate might have approached this as a puzzle, not to demonstrate they can produce production-quality code.
- See some shortcomings in handling the resource in one class and was handled in another class
- No ReadMe file
- Utility class methods defined as static, but not controlling on the constructor, so could have been defined, private constructor and final class
- unpleasant theming choice, there was no formatting on the prices (only single decimal place values shown) and product data was not unescaped when rendering.
- The visual look and feel were very unpleasing. It would be better to go very minimal than to try to add styles just to add styles. The end result was a very poor-looking interface.
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $12/tunti tähän työhön
Hi Sir. I have advanced skill in react / react native, and others. Nice to see your posting. I have built many web projects so far, so can work in full stack. Thanks. Veronique.
Hi I have read the description and Its a single page application of products whose data is the JSON file. I can build this quickly using react js with very good UI amd UX. Please DM.