The developer should be able to deal with the following:
2. Collecting data from a web page (privacy settings and their configurations)
3. Manipulating data stored in Firecast database
4. Calling Firebase functions
Here is the scenario I would like to be implemented:
• When the user accesses Fitbit's privacy settings page, the extension should be able to
highlight those settings that are recommended to be changed.
• This decision of what setting needs to be changed is based on calling an HTTPS function
that is already developed, so the developer will not spend time on this part.
Note: The privacy settings could be accessed after logging into Fitbit website and following this
(Fitbit >> View Profile >> View Account Settings ([login to view URL]) >> Privacy
([login to view URL]))
3. Collection of privacy settings that appear on Fitbit page
4. Calling an HTTP function which is already developed
5. Highlighting the privacy settings based on the returned value of the previous function