This is a very simple project:
I need a mini Slack App that uses interactive views to let users fill in a form.
This is how it should work:
1. The bot is automatically added to the #general channel
2. The bot accepts /begin as a command
3. When a user enters the /begin command, they receive a interactive modal (View 1) where they must select another team member from a dropdown list
4. On selecting, the modal gets updated. New modal (View 2) requests text input from the user, like a form. There are 3 text input boxes on this view, and a submit button
5. On submitting, the User receives a confirmation modal (view 3), with the information that they entered in the previous modal. It has an OK button. On clicking it, the view is cleared.
**On clicking the submit button in step 4, the information entered by the user must be stored on the Firebase realtime database along with the user id, user name, channel, team member selected in step3 and timestamp. At the same time, a message must be sent to the team member selected in step 3, containing the information submitted by the user in step 4.
*The Client handling should be asynchronous to minimise Slack API response time.
I will contact bidders this weekend. Thanks