Make laravel application with API from below requirements
1. Build Product Database & API
2. Fetch products from connected ecommerce channels. ([login to view URL], Woocommerce, Shopify) and map with existing products data. (automated & manual)
3. Map products based on SKU codes.
4. add/manage/edit products from backend and option to filter and edit like google sheet (use handsome table - [login to view URL])
5. Auto Export CSV files per supplier, supplier can determine by SKU prefix
6. using skucode/barcode make stock count and generate report. (CSV format will be finalized)
7. User (Admin/Staff/Marketing), staff cannot delete anything, and marketing users have view only access.
8. Keep option to create product in channels if not exist (manual), draft copy from existing database and option to pull/save values per field.
9. product images stored by folder, two folders per product. 1. Optimized images that are uploaded in channels. 2. HQ images/video/files etc. that are used for marketing and not connected/upload on channels.
10. keep multiple profile to scrap data to avoid processing time, i.e. with description scrap, some key values only,
11. auto schedule these runs using cron and email report after products updated. this should include, new products, products become Out Of Stock to in stock and vice versa.
12. Using API we should able to update/create products from external app