We are a small web hosting company based in Texas, United States getting ready to launch the v1 of our new online application/product for the growing virtualization industry. Our product is still in it's infancy and you can help meld that product with your input. More details about our product can be relayed to you after an NDA is signed. If you would like to check us out visit [login to view URL]
#Your Day to Day#
We have several in house developers that you can ask any questions about the application through Discord. You will report directly to the two owners on the project. Your tasks are managed and able to be viewed in Jira. We are building a vue frontend to an expressjs backend and saving state with Mongoose. Most of our expressjs backend endpoints are completed for our v1 launch and we need a bunch of them integrated with the Vue frontend. All API endpoints are documented in a swagger yaml file and update web viewable documentation on commit. We have a weekly standup Thursday afternoon at 10PM CST. We will provide a docker container that you will use to develop the application. All code will be commited in a GIT repository.
* A background in node with emphasis on vue and expressjs is preferred but other frameworks are considered.
* Communication is key and we expect task updates in Jira and general questions in Discord.
* Familiarity with GIT and how to use it to commit your code changes.
* Familiarity with docker and how to run a docker container.
* Experience writing with Mongoose is a plus but not necessary.