We have an existing Grafana plugin, that generates a table with some alarm data from OpenNMS:
[url removed, login to view]
See the attached screenshot.
We are looking to enhance this table to add both multi-select and context menu support.
Multi-select should work similar to multi-select in existing tools such as Google Sheets, i.e:
* Users should be able to left click on a row to select it
** When a row is selected, it should be styled in a way that makes it evident that the row is selected
** When left clicking on a row, any other row that has been previously selected, should no longer be selected
* Users should be able to add individual rows to the current selection by holding mod (CTRL on windows or linux and CMD key on Mac) and left clicking the target rows
* Users should be able to add a range of rows to the current selection by holding Shift and left clicking on a target row
** In this case, all of the rows between the last row that was previously selected, and the row that was click on should become selected.
When right clicking on a row a context menu should appear with a list of actions:
* When selecting an action, that action should be performed against each of the rows that were selected.
* The context menu must be completely visible, even when right clicking on the last row of the table.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön