1. Enable Acrobat Reader users to save form data.
2. Handle all dates in dd-mmm-yy format, as we have guests coming from around the world.
3. Recalculate when a value has been added, edited, removed from any of the fields involved in the calculations.
3. Populate 'Number of Nights' based on 'Arrival Date' and 'Departure Date'.
4. Allow the user to edit only the following fields:
a) Room Type - Deluxe (default) or 1-Bedroom Suite
b) Email (1 email address only)
c) Arrival Date (dd-mmm-yy)
d) Departure Date (dd-mmm-yy)
e) First Name
f) Last Name
g) DOB (dd-mmm-yy)
h) Diet - Regular (default) or Vegetarian or Vegan or Gluten-Free
5. Populate 'Number of Nights' based on 'Arrival Date' and 'Departure Date'.
6. Populate 'Guest Type' based on their 'Date of Birth' and 'Arrival Date', and fill the field with "Adult" or "Teen" or "Kid" or "Infant".
7. Populate 'Daily Rate' for each of the 4 guests based on attachment 'JS Logic for DailyRate - [login to view URL]'.
8. Populate 'Total' with sum of ('DailyRate1', 'DailyRate2', 'DailyRate3', 'DailyRate4') * 'Nights'.
9. Populate 'Deposit' with sum of ('DailyRate1', 'DailyRate2', 'DailyRate3', 'DailyRate4').
11. Enable 'SAVE (AND COMPLETE LATER)' to allow the user to save the data into the PDF. I'm not sure how this will work on an iOS or Android device.
12. SUBMIT BY EMAIL should send form to 3 email addresses
a) The email address entered by the user (email field),
b) realization@[login to view URL], and
c) [login to view URL]@[login to view URL]
13. If there any changes that you recommend to prevent user errors or to improve usability, please let me know, and we can discuss.
Everything in the 'Office Use Only:' section is outside of scope. There is no need to do anything with this bottom part.
After testing I would like to change one of the email addresses, although for testing purposes these use these 3, and if you can provide instructions on how to edit the JS to modify the email addresses, please.
I look forward to working with you. Thank you. Clint