We have a list of locations as a result of a search query on the left and on the top right we have google maps.
- for each POI of the result set display a custom marker in the map (max 20)
- if you mouseover on one POI element of the list, the marker in the map should be highlighted
- if you click on a marker an html infowindow is opend
- the zoomlevel is set automatically to fit all POI of the result set
What we have:
- HTML template with pseudo POIs and google maps placeholder
- Short explaination how to integrate
This should be fairly easy for someone who has done this before.
Looking forward working with you.
Also AJAX skills are required - since the page should not reload when the list is browsed.