I am looking to build a website to be a directory for bars and restaurants. I am looking to provide the same functionality as another site, [url removed, login to view]
Following this initial project, we intend to continue the development work through enhancements, extensions (e.g. iPhone and Facebook apps) and fine tuning of existing features and user experience. We therefore seek to form a long term relationship with the elected developer to ensure smooth continuity and beneficial success.
1. Menu system for different types of venues
2. Google Maps area to show bar locations
4. Upcoming events
5. Featured venue
6. To 5 user reviewed bars (1-5 star system)
2. Calendar of events
3. Pictures of venue
4. Annotation will have an auto-complete functionality to increase consistency.
5. Webcam streaming from the venue
6. Star voting system
7. Comments on the bar without users having to create an accoun
Ads & Marketplace
1. Ad placement
2. Advertisement click tracking
3. Banner management system
1. Secure login for administrators
2. Add new pre-defined venue pages
10. Manage advertisement and placement
11. Member reports – # total members, #joined today, #joined past week, #joined past month
12. Visitor reports – #total guests visits today, past week, past month + Google analytics
Site Layout and design
We will provide the site’s visual design and layout. This will include typography, logos/bitmaps, colour scheme and navigation. We expect instances where we will need the developer help to fine tune navigation and layout as a result of functionality behavior and technical constraints. The developer will develop the appropriate CSS files.
Miscellaneous Design Considerations
1. Preparation for data mining of annotations, bios, posts, comments and user profiles
2. Design should allow for future integration with a custom iPhone application (allow registered members to create posts, with photo, directly from the iPhone).
3. Design should allow for future integration with a Facebook application.
Start late 8 weeks
Week 4 – technical design and documentation for review
Week 5 – joint review and finalizing of the design
Week 6-7 – Implementation
Week 8 – testing & bug correction
We will perform limited testing in-house but will let friends and family to do the lion share of the testing for a period of 2 months. During this time, we expect that any bugs would be corrected within 2 to 5 business days.
We expect full technical support for an agreed upon duration (preferably 6 months)
At the conclusion of the project we expect detailed technical specification of the developed solution. Prior to that time, we require enough documentation to conduct a meaningful joint review and sign off of the design (during week 2 as mentioned above).
1. 3,000 visitors per day
2. 1,500 images
3. built on PHP framework, mySQL over Linux OS
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1231 $ tähän työhön
Very experienced in building custom dynamic web 2.0 sites. Can handle all programming languages and database types. Sites include administrative back end systems. Bid and duration are flexible - contact me!
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.