I need a Flash developer to make me a big (around 1000px x 1000px) Flash Object.
Please check out Pandora.com. It's a site where the user is prompted for a keyword, and based on that keyword it plays music. I need a Pandora-like site that will do that same thing, with video clips.
What i need:
1. Red/White themed clean looking video player set up with all the usual options such as: Play, pause, stop, full screen, Volume...etc. Use this as a reference: [url removed, login to view]
2. Upon the first visit, the player will prompt the visitor for a keyword and play videos based on that keyword.
3. Set up the player to videos directly from URL’s. For example the player will be pointed to a URL similar to [url removed, login to view] <--- just an example.
4. The way I would add/subtract videos is by modifying a database file (possibly xml). This file would contain 4 things: The exact URL of each video, the path (url) to the appropriate thumbnail for each video, the tags linked to each clip (the player will search this column for similar tags to find movies that match the keyword originally inputted), and lastly (optional) a place where I can enter a string of text that can appear under each video, giving the owners of the clip credit.
5. A server side encoder would eventually have to be installed in order for me to be able to include mpg, avi and other files in the spreadsheet. Do NOT include the server side encoder cost in your quote.
As a reference, in terms of layout i would like something like this: [url removed, login to view] - With upcoming clips on the side. (I purchased the source code for that player if you need it.)
Eventually i would like "ipod" transitions where the clips overlap for half a second on each end and play like one long stream.