I am looking to build a html5/css3/jquery based Responsive viewer. Features that I am expecting from the viewer are listed as below:
1) Should be completely configurable from an external XML file.
2) All slides should be loaded from the same XML config file.
3) Should support atleast slide & pageflip effects on slide changes.
4) Should be responsive / mobile friendly. Content in the viewer should scale perfectly based on the screen resolution it is being viewed on.
5) XML should allow me to place a single or multiple video(s) in web compatible formats. Video size, and location both should be controllable via the xml.
6) XML should allow me to place a single or multiple image(s) in web compatible formats. Image size, and location both should be controllable via the xml.
7) XML should allow me to place a single or multiple transparent clickable areas on the slide. These clickable areas will have a hyperlink attached. Size, hyperlink and location of these clickable areas should be controllable via the xml.
8) Viewer interface should have a navigation bar which can be enabled/disabled from xml.
9) Every slide should its direct link/hyperlink. If the viewer link is opened with the slide number reference it should directly open with that slide.
10) I am ok with the use of existing code / open source etc.. if it helps in keeping the cost down and reduces development time as long as I am allowed to use this viewer commercially without any limitations. I would be willing to use copyright notices but that should not prevent me commercially using it in any way i want.
11) It should have a zoom option where in i can view the slide in a higher resolution/size. Please note that in zoom mode I intend to use a higher resolution version of the image rather than a scaled up version of the same low resolution image.
12) A button which should launch a slider based thumbnail scroll of all the slides currently loaded in that viewer.
I will share screen share of how I want the viewer to look with qualified bidders.
ONLY BID IF YOU HAVE EITHER CREATED SOMETHING SIMILAR ALREADY OR HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WHICH CAN BE VERIFIED. I WILL FAVOR BIDDERS WHO HAVE DONE SOMETHING SIMILAR ALREADY.