We're looking for a system to allow users to graphically edit telephony services by building a flowchart on screen. It should have:
- the Yahoo! pipes front end for editing (we cab use it: it's FOSS)
- a Linux/MySQL back end to store service information
- user authentication
- multiple services per user
- instead of the current pipes, a few actions - a start, an end, a "play this file" and a "make a selection" from a specified set of options.
- documentation, including how to add more actions
We will interface between the database and the IVR systems which will handle the calls.