Create a FLIP BOOK from a pdf file using HTML and JS (no Flash, no Flash player required to view it)
an example of what we want is the [url removed, login to view] look and feel, but developed in HTML and JS instead of flash.
[url removed, login to view]
- Preview view where u can flip pages share on social networks or expand into full screen mode
- Full screen mode, shadow full screen pop up, zoom, print, download, send by email, go to chapter,
- Fast to download: Load dynamically each page while reading instead of downloading everything at once which could take ages.
- we provide a pdf book 180 pages, we got in in different formats: a single file, in separate pdf files, in tiff
- It's very important that it has to be developed in a way that changes in the pdf are allowed, for instance wa have to be able to insert or remove pages.
- Note that we dont want a program to crate automatically books, we have a single pdf and we want to show it online in our clients website
- You can use any standard frameworks -such as jQuery- as long as you tell us which ones you will use.