In our rails application we enable users to submit multiple types of feedback. We have few pages where we have share text boxes for users to type their feedback. We want to enable users to attach screencasts to their feedback posts. This functionality is achievable through the screenr plugin [url removed, login to view]
We require integrating screenr with our shareboxes. The user workflow would be as follows:
- User types their text into sharebox.
- Clicks a 'Record screencast' button.
- Screenr plugin is activated.
- Upon finishing their recording they see confirmation that it is attached to the post that they are about to submit.
- They hit the submit button.
- In the created post other users can view the recorded screencast.
You must also be familiar with git and have a github account as that is how work will be delivered to us.
After bidding please send a message outlining the steps you would take to implement this functionality.
Background on us:
We are a start up that's building tools for information organization, feedback, and collaboration in the enterprise.
We're using rails 3.2 and jquery. Couchdb is the database that we're using.
Upon acceptance of the project we require an IP agreement be electronically signed.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello! A highly professional team is looking foreword to work with you. even you visit website... [login to view URL] looking for your positive response.....