I would like an image search engine based on keywords input by my visitors that is similar to the one found at www.iclipart.com.
Please visit this website and navigate to the "Advance Search" mode (you will see a link for this if you simply input a search term and then click on "find"). Ignore the "Simple Search" as I do require the ability to do both.
How I would like the search engine you create to function:
1. Rather than across the top of the page, the search boxes will appear on the left side of the page on a white background.
2. Delete the drop down menu "Match All/Match Any" on the top row. The default action will be to match all the keywords entered by the user.
3. Delete the drop down menu for choosing a "Category" on the second row.
4. Change "Color Search" to "Level" with 3 check boxes where the user can choose more than one option.
For search results:
1. Delete the drop down menu that allows users to select how many rows to display (located on the bottom left). The default will be 5 rows.
2. Move the "Jump to Page ..." from the center bottom position to the bottom left.
3. "Viewing 1-5 of X images" and the 2 strings of page links "1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 Next >>" will remain in the same positions.
4. Delete the "Preview" button that is below each image. When users click on the thumbnails, a new window (or tab) will open with a full size PDF of the picture they clicked on.
I have explained this to the best of my ability, but because I have little technical experience with this type of coding I may be missing some information. If there are things I should consider please alert me to them either by asking pertinent questions or suggesting I consider something.
Although I have listed a budget for a "very small project" please provide a realistic quote even if it goes above the figures stated.