We have a number of PSD files to be sliced to XHTML files.
You can view the files here
[url removed, login to view]
(The pages listed under* 9th May 2009 * will be changing slightly and made more simpler)
The site will eventually be controlled by a PHP/MySQL content management system so all content will be dynamic so all boxes etc will have to be coded in a way that the height is flexible. You do not have to do any PHP work - only XHTML & CSS.
In order to bid
1) You must have excellent PSD > CSS skills
2) You must be in a maximum 3 hour time zone from the UK
3) You must be available during the day on MSN and email
4) You are not only working part time in the evenings and weekends
5) You are accommodating to changes and flexible at all times
7) You MUST send a list of sample sites you have coded from PSD. Please do not send links you have not done as we can easily work out what is genuine and what is not.
Any coder that is short listed will be required to code at least the home page before they are accepted. If you are not prepared to do this then please do not bid.
If you are successful on this project we will be interested in using you for on going work as we have a lot of PSD > CSS work.