There have to be 10 different styles, i.e. dark, light, small/medium/large icons, jQery for sliders e.t.c..
- You need to have the SE Xperia phone for testing purposes.
- Panels must work and look good in both normal and widescreen mode.
- Panels must display a clock in 24h mode.
- Panels must be designed with the words stylish, simple and modern in mind.
- The graphics used have to be free to use for both commercial and non-commercial (CC By is accepted).
- If it's possible to get Google Analytics to work with the panels, that would be much appreciated.
Here you find a guide and online-app for creating html panels
[url removed, login to view]
As a way for me to choose a supplier, please post a mock up image of how you would like your ultimate phone interface to look like.
And as always, if you have any questions, send me a pm.
With kind regards