I currently have a static website that needs to be converted into WordPress. Should be a very easy task for the right person. The website is not 100% complete and I don't want to finish it up without converting it into WordPress first. The website as it is - is located at the following location:
[url removed, login to view]
I have a lot of the content that is already finished and then I also have pages that are blank - however, this is exactly why I need to convert into WordPress. Anyway, here's what I need somebody to help me on:
1. Convert these existing pages into WordPress allowing for easy content management.
2. Clean up some of the CSS and any non-CSS code. The website is currently about 95% CSS based - so the remaining 5% or so needs to be converted into CSS. I want the website to adhere to best practices as much as possible.
3. Optimize anything that needs to be optimized so that the website is as fast and as responsive as possible.
4. Utilize some of the built-in WordPress functionality such as making the contact us form and the search textbox workable.
Anyway, like I said - this should be a real easy project for the right person. I also need something that would be able to do this work within 3 days or less. Timing is of the essence here - I don't want this work to drag out for any longer than it needs to be.
We have gone through your project description and we are really very interested about the [url removed, login to view] want to start the job [url removed, login to view] are sending you some links of our previous wordpress [url removed, login to view] check the p.m for more det Lisää