We need an ExtJS and Python scripting expert to write a script that maps a subset of the controls available in a Dialog designed with QtCreator into a usable Dialog built in ExtJS.
Candidate has to provide a Python script that does the following :
1. Takes as input a XML dialog generated with QtCreator
* Resulting ExtJS/JS must respect at 100% the original design done in QtCreator
* Resulting ExtJS/JS must implement whatever behavioral rules that might be defined in QtCreator - i.e. "
* Only a set of the QtCreator controlers are to be mapped (the most standard ones)
* Eventual errors due unsuported features/controls/etc must be notified appropiately during compile-time
* A sample python compiler for a simple dialog will be provided.