In this project, I want you to build a site like Digg. However, you do not need to build it from scratch. All you need to do is download the .NET version of Digg clone, Kigg, from the website [url removed, login to view] and made a few changes
- Modify the category system: I want a category system like Digg, as each major category has many sub-categories. For example: You have Technology category and then you have Social network, web 2.0 as the sub-categories of Technology category. Also, I want the menu to look as exactly as Digg's menu.
- Add the section which shows top stories on the right.
- Remove the CAPTCHA when users post new stories.
- Add a feature which allows users to add custom images.
- Add a feature which allows users communicate with each other like Wall post (Facebook) or private message.
- Add a related post feature.
- Add a feature which allows users to post not just links but also images and videos.
The budget would be $300 - $400. The length of time would be 3 weeks.